Thursday, July 20, 2006

There has been a lot going on since I last posted here.

My younger son moved to Arizona, and the move was every thing but smooth. But he is mostly settled in now. Gives me a reason to go south for a month this coming winter.

I’ve been trying to organize my STASH now that I have more room. I learned from that task that I have way to much yarn. Way to many other crafts as well. I’m thinking about selling off some of the supplies for the ones I don’t do any more. But it very hard for me to give up ANYTHING, I might decide I want to do some of those things again. Does any of this sound familiar to you?

I’ve been busy getting ready for the bazaar season, which starts in early November and goes through the first weekend in December for me. So far I’m planning on three sales.

One of the things I’m making for the “Children’s Shop” are little credit card cases, or lunch money purses, or for whatever. Here’s what they look like. I’m also posting the pattern separately.












I’ve also been working on knitting and crocheting items to felt. Here’s a couple photos of recent ones.



















Maybe now that things are a little more settled around here I can become a more frequent blogger.

Comments:
I love your stuff! Did you design the felted bag as well?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?