Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well, now I’ve done it! I signed up for both the Knitting Olympics and the Crochet Olympics. Guess we know what I’ll be doing February 10-26.

For my knitting event I’m going to knit the Felted Enterlac Tote from Knit Picks.

http://www.knitpicks.com/Projects/Projects_Display_Yarn.aspx?itemid=50406220&yarnid=5420103

Enterlac is a technique I’ve always thought I’d like to learn. So come February 10th I’ll be casting on.


Then the idea of a Crochet Olympics came up and of course I couldn’t let that pass me by.
So I decided to use the Crochet Olympics to motivate me to crochet mitts for the CIC February March challenge. I’ll be using a pattern I came up with a few years ago. See my Fingerless Mitts post.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?